Directions for using this campground
With respect for all that is
- You can sign in between 1:00 and 7:00 p.m. and upon departure, the pitch must be free for new guests by 12:00 p.m. at the latest.
- No plastic should be used on the grass.
- The electricity connection is 4 amps.
- Cars may only be parked in the designated spaces, your visitors should park the car in the public parking lot (parking lot 150 meters away)!
- Between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m., the campground is quiet.
- Sound systems and acoustic music are allowed provided you do not disturb your fellow campers.
- We want to treat our environment with care. Please follow the instructions for using the eco-toilet and supervise small children when using it.
- Use of chemical toilets is allowed.
- Waste is separated. There are separate bins for glass, paper, plastic and other waste. Organic waste (vegetables, fruits, etc.) can be given to the chickens.
- The campground is dog-free.
- Open fire is not allowed. Only gas/electric barbecues are possible.
- Playing soccer is allowed only outside the campground in the meadow.
- Staying at this campground and using the playground equipment is entirely at your own risk. The managers are neither liable for accidents nor for theft or damage to your property.
- Smoking is not allowed in and around public areas.
- Drug use on the camping grounds is not permitted.
- Drinking water always contains legionella bacteria, which are only pathogenic in large quantities. It is in your best interest to flush water, in the RV/caravan, exposed to 20-40 ºC for an extended period of time, regularly.